Cat out of the Bag
Redirection of Tor Users
Tor anonymity network users are advised to use the Cat out of the Bag Tor website at vkpriz2cjzymgpsp.onion. The Tor anonymity network circumvents possible surveillance, content filtering / blocking, and/or content tampering by Communications Intelligence (COMINT) services of various countries and provides authentication by means of Tor address schematics.
Cat out of the Bag 1, 1st Revision
600 DPI PNG
(standard and high quality images)
200 DPI JPEG
(standard quality images, only)
- 2013-04-04 12:00:00 UTC: On January 13, 2013 CET, I was intercepted with a civilian vehicle of, and arrested by, Služba općeg kriminaliteta, terorizma i ratnih zločina – the General Criminality, Terrorism, and War Crimes Service – of the Republic of Croatia on suspicion of possession and/or having planted explosives, taken to the local police station by basic police – where an officer of basic police asked her colleagues why they brought me in when a warrant issued by the Service was already marked as "realized" – meaning that the Service had issued a warrant for my arrest, locked in a cold cell, released from the cell after a few minutes, thrown out of the station after requestion a written explanation of the arrest, and slapped. I wonder when I'll get jumped by Antiteroristička jedinica Lučko – the Lučko Anti-Terrorist Unit – as I've not yet had the pleasure of encountering them. I was unable to write this sooner as my semi-secure station was down since a few days after the attack by the Service.
- 2012-12-23 22:15:00 UTC: For two months now, the "Statement of Facts" of the European Court of Human Rights in my application against the Republic of Croatia, allegedly written based on my 190-page application of October 21, 2011 CEST has been very curious to me. Excluding the falsehood that the police searched my house "with a warrant" – exactly opposite to what I wrote, which might simply be due to ignorance rather than malice – I have now analysed which parts of my application this statement of facts actually includes. There is no mention of the torture – res trainings (naked) with my arms and legs spread (Guantanamo bay enhanced interrogation technique: stress position) in a soundproof isolation chamber without windows and no clock (Guantanamo bay enhanced interrogation technique: sensory deprivation), wit rho ut food or water for an indefinite period of time. There is no mention of the it-seems-intentional poisoning and continuation of poisoning with Serdolect – a legally–lethal drug in the United States of America, banned by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by a 12 : 0 vote – even after it was extremely obvious I would die from it. There is no mention of the Drug-Induced Secondary Parkinsonism G21.1, from which I still partially suffer in my lower arms and legs, plus I have occasional cramps in my legs. These charges are very difficult for the respondent state party to explain. The European Court of Human Rights is actually not an independent body – it consists of one judge from each member state of the Council of Europe. I would say that the Court is looking the other way and blaming everything on select individuals: select police officers, my (biolgicaql) psychopathic father, and some overly-involved members of the lower detention staff – the expendables.
- 2012-12-23 22:35:00 UTC: On December 6, 2012 CET, I notified the Constitutional Court that I am reserving the right to file a constitutional lawsuit against the verdict of the council of the County Court in Rijeka which claims that I filed the criminal charges on August 6, 2012 CEST, which – as you can see – I did on September 3, 2011 CEST. I based the reservation on the fact that I am being intentionally-starved by the Republic of Croatia by block of all bank accounts and confiscation of all financial assets and was physically unable at the time to consider all of the legal aspect of the verdict and file a constitutional lawsuit immediately due to continuous intentional starvation at the hands of the state. On December 8, 2012 CET, the Republic of Croatia performed another psychopathic CONTELPRO-type mental rape attack: The night after Zagreb experienced the biggest blizzard since 1955, covering the city with ~55 centimetres of snow overnight, I was waiting for a tram – actually, looking at one which seemed to be trapped half a kilometre away or so – standing and afterwards crouching, covering myself with and additional coat, with my large bag next to me on my right, on the cleared tram tracks at the front of a tram station which was almost-completely covered with ~30 – ~70 centimetres of snow and, for a few minutes, looking at a well-dressed lady – I would say lunatic – who was sitting on a metal bench – covered with ~4 centimetres of snow – at the station and other people who behaved as if the day was sunny, walking through the snow and on near-ice at the station. After a while, a man startled me from my back-right, grabbing my shoulders and asking me if was all right. He behaved as if he was acting. I responded that I am, but that the "fucking" tram is not coming. He stated that there's a traffic collapse. The response surprised me: Why was he asking me if I'm all right when it should have been logically completely clear to him why I'm there. Then I noticed that he parked his car in the middle of the road – causing a traffic jam with a possibility of skid-collision – and was accompanied by two other men. I asked them if there's a road traffic collapse also, to which they did not respond – an immediate sign that I was dealing with kind of psychopaths. A few minutes later, around 5 PM CET, a two-man police unit arrived in a police car, with the driver asking me if I'm all right and telling me that "people are calling them" that I'm lying on the tram tracks. I asked them "Well, am I lying on the tram tracks?", to which he responded "Well... but just move on to the tram station" – which was covered with snow and/or near-ice – "so that people don't call us again", later adding to another, same, sentence "so that we can write that we removed you from the tram tracks". After moving to a location of the tram station which the police officer considered least cold, starting to shiver due to the direct blow of the southern wind, and realizing that it was so warm on the tram tracks because I was shielded from the southern wind by the line of bushes on the opposing side of the tram tracks, the police officers asked me for my ID so that they can check if there's any kind of police warrant on me. As I couldn't find my ID quickly in my large bag, they asked me to just give them my data, went a few metres away behind the wind shield of the tram station waiting part, and went on to make a nation-wide police check (Zagreb 100) on me with the Operational-Communications Centre of the Zagreb Police Department, using their talkie-walkie, leaning to look at the trapped tram etc., laughing at the situation, and seeming not particularly interested in me. While shivering from the direct blow of the southern wind, I suddenly realized that they're asking the operator questions about some kind of warrant – which seemed to not quite clear to them. They told me – remaining not quite
interested in me – that I must come with them, because I have to "sign some kind of letter", to which I responded that I can only sign for its' reception, but not the letter itself. While passing the "trapped" tram in the police car, I realized that the 3 trams – on both sides – I was looking at were trapped right in front of the only restaurant near a tram station on that part of the line, with 2 drivers eating sandwiches in front of it – the apparent cause of the trams' inability to move forward. After a few minutes at the 8th Police Station Zagreb, the officer was given a probably-matrix-printer print-out with 4 entries – consisting of 2 rows, each – divided by lines of dashes used as horizontal rulers – on one side and some short data entries plus ~3.5 or ~4.5 lines of text – some kind of instructions – on the other side. There was no letter "to sign" – this was some kind of warrant issued by the executive branch of the government. He refused to provide me with a copy and refused to let me see it, stating that it's an official document, disclosing only that the warrant was issued on December 7, 2012 CET – the day after I reserved the right to file a constitutional lawsuit to have the police officers who started breaking my front door with a crowbar, hit me with a crowbar, carried me out naked, twisted my arm etc. prosecuted, with up-to-24 years', maximum, imprisonment for the one who beat me with a crowbar, twisted my arm etc. So, which state secrecy classification does this "official document" have so that I can neither get a copy nor see it? RESTRICTED? CONFIDENTIAL? SECRET? TOP SECRET? Because if it's neither of those, then it's UNCLASSIFIED and anyone should be able to get a copy or see it as per the Law on the Secrecy of Data. As directed by this warrant, the police officer wrote a half-or-so-page report as to where they located me – probably how "people called them that I'm lying on the tram tracks". Very interesting setup – something negative for me for the Government to report to the European Court of Human Rights by January 14, 2013 CET, the deadline until which the Government has to claim inadmissibility of my application! This officer had not been on duty for some time. I was declared "free" around 6:15 PM CET, after 1:15 hours of being deprived of liberty. The chief of the shift silently refused to provide me with a receipt as to why and based on what I was brought to the police station, responding with an unrelated statement about the official address of my whereabouts. While walking for over a kilometre back to the tram line, a uniformed police officer in a black jeep a.k.a. Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) with civilian license plates stopped on the left side of the road, ~8 metres in front of me, even though the road was clear for him to pass as I was walking on the right side of the road, which seemed strange to me – kind of like he was preparing or considering whether or not to run me over, which reminded me of 1997, the death threat on my life made to my father over telephone, and the car which went after me a week and a half later, accelerating at full speed, trying to run me over. After I passed him, observing the official police uniform marker on his left sleeve shoulder, he drove on, turned right towards the police station, and – after a few minutes – passed me with another uniformed police officer – I think the one who detained me by order of the Operational-Communications Centre – in the front passenger seat. A Croatian police officers' salary is not sufficient to buy that kind of jeep a.k.a. SUV and the police stations' interior was poor, 1990es style, so I doubt the jeep a.k.a. SUV belonged to that police station, either.
- 2012-11-21 15:04:00 UTC: I have just received the verdict of the council of the County Court in Rijeka which is now claiming that the criminal charges against the police were filed on August 6, 2012 CEST, is refusing to question the police officers involved, and does not explain – at my explicit request – why the previous verdict of the single-judge formation involves only 2 police officers when 4 police officers – 3 charged and 1 not charged – were present. Previously, it claimed that I filed the criminal charges on September 5, 2011 CEST – the day the statute of limitations would have run out on September 5, 2011 around 4:00 PM CEST had I not been unlawfully detained, which prolongs the statute of limitations. Were the latter not so, a government could hold a victim of state crimes in detention until the statute of limitations on those crimes runs out. In fact, that was exactly the case – I wrote the criminal charges while being under threat of restraining for proceeding legally, which was later explicitly stated. As you can see, the criminal charges were filed on September 3, 2011 CEST and not on September 5, 2011 CEST or August 6, 2012 CEST. It is clear that this is a (dis-)organized conspiracy at the highest level of the state to prevent exposure of torture – breach of Article 3 (Prohibition of Torture) of the Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, which cannot be performed "even in the case of immediate danger to the survival of the state" – "niti u slučaju neposredne opasnosti za opstanak države" – as per Article 17 of the Constitution of the Republic of Croatia. COINTELPRO-type fuckers.
2012-11-12 15:20:00 UTC: On October 28, 2012 around 22:00 CET, government operatives broke down my door and beat me a few hours after a police unit was present ~20 metres from my hideout, after 2 black cars with men in black or dark blue clothes – possibly uniforms – cruised around me the previous night while I was waiting for early-morning bread at a bakery to avoid death by starvation at the hands of the state – see the news item a few points down. Due to my scanner – which was at the attack location – being broken down for some reason, I was unable to publish the attached scans sooner. Case-history of the Clinic for Traumatology, CHC of the Sisters of Mercy emergency admission protocol 2012 / 030255, October 29, 2012 CET:
- 2012-10-30 09:00:00 UTC: The Cat out of the Bag Internet website – www.catoutofthebag.info – appears not to be frozen anymore – uploaded changes are being outputted by the providers' Web server.
- 2012-10-23 22:45:00 UTC: A Cat out of the Bag website has been established on the Tor anonymity network at vkpriz2cjzymgpsp.onion.
- 2012-10-30 09:00:00 UTC: The Cat out of the Bag Internet website – www.catoutofthebag.info – appered to have been frozen – uploading changes makes no effect on the proviers' Web servers' output – a few days after 2012-10-07 UTC, probably under a court order with a non-disclosure clause.
- 2012-10-07 19:50:00 UTC: I have just found out that all of my bank accounts have been blocked at some point after I released the Cat out of the Bag Internet website – www.catoutofthebag.info – on 2012-09-26 UTC, finally paying for it via bank transfer from my bank account after PayPal, Inc. prevented payment due to various "reasons" (i.e. currency denomination). I expected that they would take all my money, but I did not expect they would simply block my bank accounts. I am starving to death.
Neven Lovrićs' public keys
To encrypt or messages and/or files or verify their OpenPGP signatres using my OpenPGP public keys and/or sign them using your OpenPGP secret key, use the GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG), PGP Desktop, or similar. For an ad hoc solution, use PGP Portable. Also send me your OpenPGP public key if you wish to receive a response.
You may contact me at email@example.com or, more preferably, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to encrypt the message and send me your OpenPGP public key if you wish to receive a response - see section OpenPGP above.
If you send the e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org it may get tracked, blocked, and/or faked. To transmit anonymously, open a Tor Mail account. To connect to Tor Mail, use the Tor anonymity network.
Websites Worth Visiting
Freedom of Speech, Privacy, and So On Organizations
End-User Cryptography, Anonymity, and Related Programs and Services
- Tor. To make it faster in general, run as many relay, entry, and/or exit nodes as you can with the fastest Internet connections possible. Warning: If you run an exit node, you may be charged for whatever someone does while connecting through your exit node unless you're able to proove that the connection came from your Tor exit node - no one is legally responsible for someone elses' actions - and the IP address of the exit node will be no good for signing up for Google and similar services after a while. Running a Tor relay and/or entry node cannot legaly have negative coonsequences in most jurisdictions, except that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can forbid you to run it. Alternatively, you can donate to Torservers, which run several Tor exit nodes. See also the warning about encryption.
- Tor Mail [Internet website | Tor website].
- mIRC, See also OpenSSL. Warning for OpenSSL: See the warning about encryption.
Hacking Magazines, Conventions, Communication Sites, and Groups
Warning: In the Peoples' Republic of Crina, the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Syrian Arab Republic, and perhaps another country or two, you may be lawfully penalized (i.e. fined, imprisoned, and/or executed) for using encryption as it is illegal to use it in most cases without special persmission from the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution or a similar body in the respective country.
Valid Official Websites and Their Mirrors
This list shall be published for each month or several months on the then-valid official Cat out of the Bag website and its' mirros. It shall always be signed using my 2012-04-11 OpenPGP key or my laterst OpenPGP public key [Internet | Tor] (must be signed with my 2012-04-11 OpenPGP key).